Plasti Dip & Liquid Tape
PLASTI DIP® is an air dry, synthetic rubber coating that can be easily applied by spraying, brushing or dipping.
PLASTI DIP® resists moisture, acids, abrasion, weathering, electrical shock, skidding/slipping, corrosion; coats and
gives a comfortable, controlled, colour coded grip to all types of tools; lawn and garden, mechanical, electrical,
woodworking and masonry.
PLASTI DIP® can also be applied to:
- Wood: seals and protects from weathering and prevents splinters.
- Metal: reduces vibration, deadens sound, prevents corrosion, insulates electrically and
from extreme temperatures.
- Glass: shatterproof's glass objects (available in clear).
- Rope/Fabrics: weatherproofs, prevents rotting and fraying.
- Plastics: protects delicate surfaces from scratches.
- Rubber: weatherproofs, wear resistant.
- Maps: weatherproofs, tear resistant (available in clear).
PLASTI DIP® is available in the following colour's - Red, black, blue and yellow.
LIQUID TAPE is an air dry synthetic rubber coating that can be easily brushed on and exhibits excellent moisture, acid,
alkaline, abrasion and dielectric resistance.
LIQUID TAPE is available in red and black, will not crack, peel, or
harden and remains flexible – even under extreme conditions.
LIQUID TAPE can be used in many applications including
electrical connections for boats, trailers, RV’s, trucks, automobiles, timers, pool electrical's, bilge pumps, sprinkler pumps,
instruments, computers, circuit boards, switches, and will stop terminal screws from vibrating loose.
Use LIQUID TAPE to
insulate, protect and colour code.